Within the Dragon Ball community, these days with the Tournament of Power coming up people are asking the question … Just how strong is Zen-oh / Omni king (or whatever you want to call him/it!).
My personal opinion is that while it is unquestionable that at the moment he Is the strongest being in the whole Dragon Ball Multiverse. With this power, he though also brings with him an innocence and absolute lack of fighting skills which we can illustrate with the points below.
- Zen-oh (as I’m calling him) seems to be a child emperor archytype character, this is illustrated by the zen-oh’s innocence and playful attitude. We can also use the constant childlike questions that zen-oh asks of most situations he has never seen before,
- Zen-oh is ALWAYS surrounded by his guards who will not let anyone near him. While I understand that any King would have guards the aggression showed by Zen-oh’s guards leads me to believe that they know he is vulnerable.
- Zen-oh had never seen a fight until he heard about and went to watch the Universe 6 vs Universe 7 Tournament (The Champa Arc). How is it possible for someone to be the most powerful being in the universe if he can not defend himself from an attack, as he does not understand the concept of attacking … or at least he didn’t until he seen the tournament.
- Zen-oh is a King. Kings come through following bloodlines and before you can become a King you haver to be a prince, which means there must have been a King of Queen in the past, again proving that whilst Zen-oh’s race is thee most powerful they are vulnerable and do die eventually.
- Lastly (phew!), one majorly overlooked tit bit of Dragon Ball Multiverse lore is the Super Dragon Balls and their creation. The super Dragon Balls were created by a being called Zalama, who was a Dragon God. It has to be questioned as to whether Zalama would actually be stronger than Zen-oh in the magical sense as this being had the power to create the super Dragon balls which can make ANY wish … ANY implying that it could supersede anything Zen-oh has done. This would lead me to believe that there are more beings in the Dragon Ball Multiverse that are not just stronger than Zen-oh in a fighting sense but in that godly magical way that Zeno-oh is.
In closing this little article I DO believe that Zen-oh is the most powerful being in existence in the Dragon Ball Universe in a Magical sense, in the same wayBeerus or Supreme Kai can create or destroy. At the same time as we
At the same time as we must acknowledge Zen-oh’s unrivaled magical (I’m not sure what to call it, so I’m going with magic) powers that can create or destroy anything he wants without blinking an eye but at the same timer Zen-oh is a vulnerable child like being and if someone evil enough and crafty enough to somehow mask their ki/energy and get the slip on his guards AND the Grand Priest they could, in my opinion, get a hit in on Zen-oh and kill him, or at least damage him .
While I say all this though we must remember that Dragon Ball super for the most if aimed at people of all ages including children (mainly lol), so I do not think we will ever see a character in Dragon Ball Super who would Kill Zen-oh, as it would be the equivalent of killing a child and Dayyyyyum … that would be some cold-hearted shit!
If you love Wrestling then obviously you will also love Wrestling T-Shirts! If you want something original hop over to our sponsor Heelshirts.com and do some shopping!